A woman using Oticon’s Bluetooth device to hear her mobile phone through her hearing aids
Our Dural and Galston hearing clinics fit all leading brands of hearing aids. Our audiologist and audiometrist are experts in helping you choose the best ones for you.
If you feel overwhelmed by the different hearing devices available today, our staff are specialists who can explain the options, advantages and capabilities.
Our hearing clinics fit all the latest designs. These modern devices are technologically advanced and have many advantages including:
- They are small, discreet and almost undetectable; this means most people have no idea you are wearing them,
- They are so light and comfortable that some people forget they are wearing them,
- They are able to minimise background noise which is important in workplaces or noisy restaurants,
- Modern hearing aids are extremely reliable and easy for you to take care of and look after,
- A pair of hearing aids can communicate with each other to focus in the direction of the speaker,
- Plus, some models can be linked to your mobile phone with a Bluetooth device so that the caller is heard through your aids directly into your ear,
- The latest devices help your brain process speech so it sounds even clearer.