Are you eligible for free Hearing Services?
Pensioners and Veterans with a current Pensioner Concession Card or DVA Gold Card are eligible to enrol in the Australian Government Hearing Services Program.
Under this program, you are entitled to FREE hearing assessments and either fully subsidised (free) hearing aids or partially subsidised (known as Top Up) hearing aids.
Are you eligible?
You are eligible for the voucher component of the program if you are an Australian citizen or permanent resident 21 years or older and you are
- a Pensioner Concession Card holder
- a Department of Veterans’ Affairs Gold Card holder
- a Department of Veterans’ Affairs White Card holder issued for specific conditions that include hearing loss
- receiving Sickness Allowance from Centrelink
- a dependent of a person in one of the above categories
- a member of the Australian Defence Force
- referred by the Disability Employment Services (Disability Management Services) Program or
- a National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) participant with hearing needs, referred by a planner from the National Disability Insurance Agency
How do you apply?
You apply directly to the Australian Hearing Services Program by completing this form
OR you can visit our office and we will make an application on your behalf
Call us to discuss your hearing needs